Friday, May 7, 2010


{I just love old men}
This week was/is finals week. Each morning for me consisted of brewing a pot of coffee and consuming lots of it! It pretty much was the only thing that got me through studying for psych. {Gosh, I hate that class.} I am definitely addicted to coffee and I love it. I'm pretty sure the guys in my OLS class think that I'm Lorelai Gilmore by now. [Apparently I get grumpy without my coffee] I am now starting to drink my coffee black more than normal. See, I'm such a coffee lover that I drink my coffee in many different ways. The fact that I'm drinking my coffee black now proves that summer is on it's way. I usually only drink coffee that way in the summer. The creamer gets a little too sweet for the warmer seasons.

Anyways, my birthday is next week and I'm excited! Mainly, because I'm getting this beauty...
As i was browsing for pictures of coffee, I came across this darling handmade coffee sleeve. Yes, I am in love {hint, hint}

So, yes this post is super random. Mainly, because I have sooo many thoughts in my mind that I can't figure out to make a nice, beautiful post containing it all. I'll leave ya'll with this adorable picture of a little girl...

Happy Weekend!!

~Rae RAE

No comments: